Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun In Portland

We had a great time in Portland (and Hillsboro/Beaverton), Oregon with Ben and Alli last week. We went to a Timbers Soccer game, hiked some "Green Space" trails in the city, Visited Multnoma Falls, visited Canon Beach and Astoria (where the movie Gioonies was filmed, and ate at some great places - super italian restaurant in Portland and a very cool loggers place where we encountered Big Foot. Way too much to do in one visit so we're sure we need to go back again!


Cannon Beach


Bruce trying to break out of the Goonies Jail


Bruce and Big Foot - see any similarities?


Can you see the elephant in the forest?


At the Falls

2 comments:

Ben and Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Alli said...

Looks great! I love seeing dad doing his silly stuff. Cracks me up. Alli now knows where I get it. We were really glad that you guys were able to visit us. We had tons of fun. I'm happy that you guys got to know Alli a little more this week and see me play on Sunday. I really meant a lot to me.

Love, Ben